A leading health care provider is seeking an experienced and bright Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team with some of the most knowledgeable staff in the health care industry.
While working for this results and value driven company, you will be able to make an impact province wide within the health care services. The organization has a strong sense of integrity and consistently put patients first.
Working as a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be reporting to a fabulous Director and be part of a steadily growing and successful financial operations team making an impact throughout the province of British Columbia.
Vancouver, BC and transit accessible.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Implement strategic decisions by providing analysis, advice, and recommendations
- Develop annual budgets and business plans
- Provide financial expertise to the design, development, and implementation of changes in programs, departments, and other services
- Demonstrate financial leadership by monitoring, interpreting, and reporting on the fiscal performance of departments and programs
- Other responsibilities include submissions to funding agencies, contract negotiation, assistance with program changes, reorganization, downsizing, and other change management initiatives
Requirements for the Role:
- Professional accounting designation (CGA, CMA, CA) with a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a similar field as well as 5 years of recent senior finance experience
- Recent management experience relating to budgeting, business planning, and finance
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel pivot tables and analyzing data) and financial application skills
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to comprehend complex data
Nice To Haves:
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Customer service mindset with the ability to facilitate diverse groups to enhance team cohesion
- Strong ability to persuade others and negotiate contracts
Our client offers a competitive base salary in addition to 4 weeks' vacation, defined pension, a robust benefits package, and MSP coverage for employee and family.