A leading organization in healthcare is seeking an experienced and bright Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most knowledgeable staff in the healthcare industry.
While working for this results and value-driven company, you will be reporting to a fabulous Director and be part of a steadily growing and successful financial operations team making an impact throughout the province of British Columbia. The organization has a strong sense of integrity and consistently put patients first.
Vancouver, BC and transit accessible.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Implement strategic decisions by providing analysis, advice, and recommendations
- Develop annual budgets and business plans
- Provide financial expertise to the design, development, and implementation of changes in programs, departments, and other services
- Demonstrate financial leadership by monitoring, interpreting, and reporting on the fiscal performance of departments and programs
- Other responsibilities include submissions to funding agencies, contract negotiation, assistance with program changes, reorganization, downsizing, and other change management initiatives
Requirements for the Role:
- Professional accounting designation (CGA, CMA, CA) with a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or a similar field as well as 3+ years of progressive FP&A experience.
- Recent experience relating to budgeting, business planning, and finance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a knack for relationship management
- Strong computer skills (Excel pivot tables and analyzing data) and financial application skills
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to comprehend complex data
Our client offers a competitive base salary in addition to 4 weeks' vacation, defined pension, a robust benefits package, and MSP coverage for employee and family.
When & How to Apply:
If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out to that consultant directly. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume. Thanks!
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance