Senior Estimator / Project Manager: Harvey 2044
Our company is a premier supplier of precision sheet metal components and value added services to customers throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, highly skilled and driven Estimator, to join our growing team.
In this position you will be able to demonstrate your estimating skills, and in return have the opportunity for growth and long term success.
1/. Develop detailed cost estimates for sales by:
- Analyzing specifications and drawings
- Sourcing materials and outside services as needed
- Establishing best manufacturing method
- Creating a detailed and fully engineered method and BOM, including all testing and compliance requirements, within the ERP system
2/. Act as project manager for complex quotes that have turned into orders:
- Follow-up and post-delivery activities, which may include customer meetings, process improvement initiatives, and ECR processing
The successful candidate will have the following skills and knowledge:
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks and CAM software such as Tops
- Previous experience using ERP systems at a high level
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to learn quickly with minimal supervision and training
- Excellent ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills – must be able to work well with customers, suppliers, management, and co-workers
- Sound problem solving skills and be able to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- At least 2 years of senior estimating experience, or 5 years of senior operating and/or engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Direct experience and knowledge of precision sheet metal fabrication and/or aerospace sheet metal is an advantage
We believe our employees are the key component to producing quality products. Our company provides employees with a great working environment, great benefit packages, training programs and opportunities for growth.
This is a fulltime position
Salary of $50,000 plus, depending on experience
Full Benifits Package Available