Requisition ID: 132088
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contributes to the overall success of Digital Product team in Digital Banking Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted follow governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
As a Senior Digital Product Manager on the Identity & Conversations (IDCO) team, you will play a key role in building and driving the strategy and execution of authentication and security related initiatives for Digital Banking in Canada. You will partner with technology & design teams, control functions, and business lines to deliver the optimal customer experience while ensuring our customers are protected. Is this role right for you?
Where could you work? Both at home and in the office
- Work with a wide array of teams and business lines to meet their business needs around access and authentication
- Build reusable and scalable customer facing software that will be leveraged by internal teams to solve their problem of identifying the customer
- Lead multiple problem discoveries at any time to understand customer needs, current challenges and work closely with design and engineering partners to come up with solution
- Use data to drive decisions. Build hypothesis, test & iterate to formulate an agile product development approach
- Establish clear OKRs for your product area and work with analytics team to measure and assess key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Maintain an understanding of the financial services industry and trends in both digital banking and digital security
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Create and own detailed prioritized product backlogs.
- Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- We're working towards a future that is digital by default and creating a local Hub in Vancouver.
- This hybrid role offers the opportunity both to work remotely and head to the Hub to collaborate in person, co-creating a cohesive and inclusive culture with your Vancouver team.
What's in it for you?
- You have 5+ years of experience in a role building customer facing digital products
- You have managed a technology product or a digital journey end to end, from inception to delivery
- You have experience in web, mobile, or microservice development with a strong focus on fraud & security
- You are a strong problem solver and have a flair for getting things done
- You have excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- You have a curious and experimental mindset to drive innovation amidst uncertainty
- You have strong facilitation skills with proven accomplishments leading cross-functional teams
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at different levels in the organizations
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), and generous vacation.
Location(s): Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Product Development, Bank, Banking, Engineer, Research, Marketing, Finance, Engineering
Banking, Finance and Insurance Software and Programming