As the Senior Digital Analytics Consultant on the Digital Analytics & Insights team, you will play a key role in driving decision making to unlock the outcomes & targets for the Telus Digital Channel.
We are looking for a data-driven individual who possesses strong analytics, program management and financial skills to orchestrate strategic planning for the Telus Digital Channel. Candidates for the role will be passionately curious to understand the 'why' behind the data and are excited about the opportunity data provides in creating a leading Digital Channel experience for Telus. Responsibilities:
• Leverage data to tell the story of how the channel is progressing to achieving outcomes Qualifications: Required Knowledge:
• Design, build and maintain financial models to connect initiatives/activity with KPI's & outcomes for the channel
• Reinforce the Lean Analytics culture of build, measure, learn in the channel to ensure we are using data to define success, measure outcomes and learn from our initiatives
• Govern the channel by modeling outcomes, managing program budgets and facilitating trade-offs across the team
• Collaborate with the team on monthly/quarterly/annual planning cycles to determine and prioritize strategic topics that need to be analyzed and to drive alignment for the channel
• Connect the dots to understand the "why" behind the data
• Champion, coach and mentor team members on best practices in program analytics and financial management methodologies
• Proactively identify opportunities to constantly improve our business processes
• Passionate about how data can be used to solve business problems Who is TELUS?
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to tell stories with data, and ability to influence and persuade executive stakeholders and working team members
• Strong financial skills to be able to business case & manage channel budgets
• A flexible approach and the ability to accept and champion change
• Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to monitor and manage high volume workloads
• Creative and innovative thinker
• A bias for action
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
The TELUS team is as diverse as the society we live in and the customers we serve. We're also passionate about creating success for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team. And we do so by living the TELUS values
and delivering on our Customers First commitments
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability. OPPAPMCS