Join Absolute's Cloud Engineering team and be part of our new core observability and cloud initiatives. Our team is building the foundation for the next generation of the company services on top of Kubernetes. This is a global high throughput set of services that process data for hundreds of millions of devices per day. Be part of architecting the core application stack for throughput and resilience at Absolute.
Do you have a passion for our core mission:
Accountabilities Will Include:
- Drive observability and resilient service engineering across the organization. Be instrumental and a guiding force for metrics, logging and tracing.
- Solve challenges of scalability and efficiency at scale in cloud environments.
- Automate all the things! Be passionate about automation, from infrastructure-as-code through to continuous integration and deployments
What You'll Need:
- Design and implement application deployment and configuration management solutions to meet the needs of application deployment and management
- Maintain and improve CI and deployment automation pipelines.
- Contribute to the evolution of the technology architecture.
- Drawing from previous experience evangelize the principles of container-based application design and lead the adoption of cloud-native technology solutions.
Why work for us?
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in a scalable development environment.
- Comprehensive experience in architecting and developing applications in Kubernetes.
- Comprehensive experience in developing and promoting tools that simplify the build process and CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in integrating CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, BlackDuck, etc.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services, AWS is a plus.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny -IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam, Absolute serves as the benchmark for Endpoint Resilience, ensuring connectivity, visibility and control, independent of the operating system - embedded in more than a billion endpoints, we empower devices to recover automatically from any state to a secure operational state without user intervention. Our unique value supports our aspirational journey - to become the World's Most Trusted Security Company. Nothing short of bold, and nothing less than achievable for this team. Whether it's our commitment to the cybersecurity industry, our customers, or to one another, we are relentless about protecting people's devices and the sensitive information found on them. And those common goals foster a work environment where collaboration, big ideas and world-class execution are rewarded with success through our mantra of One Team | One Number. At Absolute, we incorporate the ideals of Resilience in all we do to safeguard our customers' data and information, so they can focus on saving lives, fighting fraud, moving markets and protecting passengers, to name a few. Our innovation journey has blossomed from within, so we foster that mindset by investing in our employees - fueling our employee's creative expression, and resulting in our own cyber capabilities. Our momentum is palpable - Forbes noticed too and recognized Absolute as one of the top-10 cybersecurity companies to watch in 2019 and 2020. The New Reality of Remote Work and Distance Learning has further connected our teams and our passion to drive to solve our customers challenges. We pride ourselves on our agile, high energy culture that rewards exceptional achievements and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We also respect the need for downtime and believe in a sound work / life balance, reflected in our 'Take What You Need' vacation policy and our annual employee retreat where it's all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com
or visit our YouTube channel
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.
Software and Programming Information Technology