: Senior .Net Developer Length
: 1 year (Likely will extend further) Location
: Greater Vancouver (Remote) Responsibilities
The Senior Developer will perform the following services undertake new development projects Initiatives could include user interface functional changes, data onboarding, and data sharing via APIs or infrastructure enhancements. This contract work involves requirement gathering, planning, software design, software development.
Other responsibilities include
- Unit and integration test all software and remediate as required.
- Migrate software from development to other environments according to the current release plan.
- Manage code and maintain versioning according to project standards.
- Troubleshoot applications as required.
- Support the deployment team and clinical analysts as needed.
- Work with project technical analysts as needed to create and maintain environments and in support of deployment initiatives.
- Provide feedback to clinical and business analysts.
- Mentor peers and junior staff.
- Take on additional assignments as required
Experience with the following:
- Visual Studio
- Team Foundation Service
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
- Redis Caching and Message Broker
- SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Service Integration Services
- MuleSoft API Management
- ASP.Net MVC
- Web API
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.
Software and Programming