74975 Work Area:
Software-Design and Development Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Cloud Analytics team is looking for energetic and innovative senior developers to help with our next generation cloud-based Analytics platform. Are you a passionate individual who wants an opportunity to learn new things while honing your skills using leading edge technologies for Cloud, Big Data, Mobile, SAP HANA (in Memory) and modern Visualization? Do you thrive in a team with strong engineers to learn from and where all members of the engineering team, including management are close to the code and making technical contributions? If so, then this is the right job for you! Help us shape the future.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a senior developer on the cloud analytics team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to hands-on coding, design, test and architecture to deliver best solutions to our customers
- Define and architect the design of new features
- Collaborate in a team environment that extends to colleagues in remote locations and from various lines of businesses within the company including Product Management and User Experience teams.
- Assess new technology, tool and infrastructure to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
- Embrace lean and agile software development principles
- Mentor junior team members
- Continually enhance existing skills and seek new areas for personal development
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent with 5+ years of experience working as an Developer in successful product delivery within an enterprise software company.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of and experience in development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, and others) and continuous development models
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and initiative – you must be proactive and results oriented with a track record for delivering results
- Highly effective teamwork and collaboration skills: You must be able to make timely, clear and justifiable decisions and trade-offs based on diverse input data
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
- 5+ years of experience working as an Developer in enterprise software company or cloud application development
- Prior experience with cloud stacks is preferred but not mandatory
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to HR Direct (Americas: [email protected]
, APJ: [email protected]
, EMEA: [email protected]
). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: Job Segment:
Developer, Cloud, ERP, Engineer, SAP, Technology, Engineering