242996 Work Area:
Software-Design and Development Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Global Technology Legal Compliance (GTLC) team is looking for a talented senior web developer to join CCI project and help design, implement, maintain and evolve our automation solution for SAP Corporate Intellectual Property (IP) Compliance governance. Our ideal candidate is a collaborative, pragmatic self-starter who excels at critical thinking, learning, coaching, and executing in a fast-paced environment. You thrive on positive interactions with team members and believe that growing as a team is the sustainable model.
You will contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including component design, development, documentation, testing and operational support in our CCI project. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, are self-driven, and can deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment. As a member of GTLC Development team, you will help build the future of our IP compliance automation landscape. You will deliver elegant designs, robust feature implementation, maintainable code and intuitive user experience that make it easy for SAP teams worldwide to fulfill our Corporate IP Compliance requirements.
You are either an expert in full stack development, or primarily focusing on web frontend development or backend development but have a strong interest to grow into a full stack developer. You have Can-Do attitude and top-notch cloud native solution building skills. You are obsessed with customer satisfaction and have demonstrated strong passion in leveraging cutting-edge technologies to build beautiful cloud native products. You dive into complex requirements then succinctly and accurately translate them into technical requirements and come up with robust solution and implementation. Most importantly, you have a passion for learning, sharing, and are driven to be the best at what you do. Qualifications
Qualifications for all applicants
- Skill set for web frontend development applicants
- Strong experience in sleek and responsive UI design and development.
- Skill set for backend development applicants
- Strong experience in OOP, REST architecture and development, microservices design, implementation and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge in at least one of Python frameworks preferably Flask, Django.
- Expert experience in at least one of Java web frameworks preferably Grails, Spring, JPA/Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge in at least one relationship database and one NoSQL database, preferably HANA, MSSQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis, and Neo4j.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years professional work experience in enterprise cloud native application development.
- Working experience with agile development methodology, especially scrum.
- Proficiency with Linux systems.
- Working experience in Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps.
- Working knowledge in applying Machine Learning algorithms into production system is highly desirable.
- Experience in BI reporting in SAP BI platform, data modeling, dashboard solutions is a plus.
- Experience in compliance products of Synopsys Blackduck HUB, Blackduck Protex/CodeCenter, Whitesource, Flexera BDNA, nextB, ClearlyDefined, Software360 is a plus.
- Ability to think critically and arrive at elegant solutions to challenging problems.
- Excellent communication skills and able to actively participate in team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions.
- Experience working with business teams to transform business requirements into functioning software.
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining real-time median to large scale distributed solutions.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- Proven track record delivering high-quality, on-time, in-budget, elegant and scalable solutions.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now . SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations
: Job Segment:
Cloud, Compliance, Developer, ERP, Computer Science, Technology, Legal
Software and Programming