Cradlepoint is helping to reinvent networking for the cloud era by leveraging the power of the cloud, the dynamic nature of virtualization, and the agility of software. It's called cloud networking, and it's the most disruptive thing to happen to networking since the Internet.
And we're just getting started. With our leadership in LTE routers and network service virtualization technology, Cradlepoint plans to unbox (both literally and figuratively) even more network capabilities in the future. By migrating traditional appliance and endpoint services to the cloud, Cradlepoint makes it possible to build, secure, and manage cloud networks in minutes from one beautiful cloud-management console.
If you've ever wanted to be at the beginning of something really big, now is your chance and Cradlepoint is the place. We are reinventing how WANs work in the cloud era and we are looking for extreme software engineers with service operations experience. We are passionate about what we are building and are looking for someone who shares our commitment and drive. Own the code you create, not a pager, as we build out our networking software as a service. We need you to help us build products that customers depend on every day.
- You grok build tools like Jenkins and Gerrit
- You embrace continuous deployment
- You are not afraid of a self-healing, fault-tolerant, horizontally scalable cloud system that can support millions of users
- You have zero tolerance for anything but zero downtime
- Expert-level Linux system administration skills, Ubuntu Linux a plus
- Expert-level AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFormation, ELB, RDS, Route53, CloudWatch, ...) experience
- Familiar with CM tools (Chef, SALT, Puppet)
- Familiar with SRE tools such as ELK, Sumologic, Datadog, Graphite, Sensu, Nagios
- 2+ years of build experience; Experience with Git, Jenkins, Gerrit and Artifactory a plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good with Python, Ruby, BASH
- General cloud-wrangling skills
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS or SaaS infrastructures
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
$110K +How to Apply http://cradlepoint.com/careers/senior-devops-engineer-boise-id-or-kelowna-can
Missy Murray | Senior Recruiter - Human Resources | Cradlepoint
o: +1.208.472.4675 | m: +1.208.891.1201