Today, we are looking for a Senior SQL Database Administrator to join our talented team. This is a rare opportunity to work with highly experienced, driven professionals and cutting edge technology on a platform with unparalleled,challenging scale. If you enjoy regular lunch outings, retro video game nights and daily trivia, this is the team for you.
Since our humble beginnings back in 2003, relationships have been at the core of PlentyOfFish. We’re all about bringing great people together, and that all starts right here, with the employees of PlentyOfFish. We’re a team of passionate, driven individuals who are dedicated to helping people all over the world find love. So, what will you do?
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Participate in a highly collaborative environment, we want you to share your expertise, making everyone else better and facilitating constant learning
- Plan and establish technology roadmaps, product goals, and development strategies
- Create and modify maintenance plans, performance tuning, advise developers on improving schemas
- Proactively monitor 24/7 mission critical servers
- 8+ Years of experience as a DBA
- Strong written and verbal communication
- SQL Server 2016 database administration tasks
- Advanced T-SQL development experience
- Database performance tuning
- Perform index management and optimization
- SQL Server Replication and Database Mirroring
- SQL Server HA and DR
- Server and database security
- Backups and recovery
- Be able to perform effectively as part of a small team in a rapidly growing, dynamic environment.
Every day, over 4 million people trust us to help them meet someone special by using our service, and we take that responsibility very seriously. The scale of our products may be tremendous, but our commitment to helping each of our 80+ employees reach their highest potential is unwavering.
At PlentyOfFish we work hard, and make a real difference in the world, but make sure to leave some time for fun in the process. We organize team-building activities, volunteer in our community, and even celebrate staff birthdays and milestones. Every year, the entire team is invited to a weekend-long team building event to celebrate the holiday season.
The industry of online dating is constantly evolving, and so is our business. PlentyOfFish is credited as a true pioneer in free dating, but we have our sights set on our exciting new phase of growth as we lay the foundation for years to come. Join us!