235983 Work Area:
Software-Design and Development Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives. ABOUT SAP ANALYTICS CLOUD
SAP Analytics Cloud combines all analytics capabilities – including business intelligence, planning, predictive, and data visualization– in a single cloud-based solution. It gives everyone from frontline workers to executives the power to find new insights and take action, anytime, anywhere.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who will act as a key contributor who partners with the engineering team to collect business requirements and provide insights to executive management to make decisions that help run our business. ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop processes to consolidate and analyze structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze in Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, predictive modeling, statistical analysis and hypothesis testing, with a focus on pattern identification and analysis.
- Develop automated processes to cleanse, integrate, and evaluate datasets.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Develop critical algorithms and analytical techniques to improve business performance.
SUCCESS AT SAP
- Bachelors in one of Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience building models and machine learning algorithms for enterprise-level projects in Python, R, or a similar language.
- Understanding of applied statistical concepts such as regression, time series analysis, machine learning (text analytics, segmentation, classification and clustering).
- A passion for data and be motivated by delivering end user value.
- Solid understanding of relational databases and in-memory databases such as SAP HANA, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with BI tools such as SAP Analytics Cloud, Power BI, Business Objects Enterprise is a plus.
- Experience coding in Java, C, C++ or Scala is a plus.
Success means different things to different people, so we go to great lengths to ensure that all our employees have every chance to succeed - on their own terms. That’s because we firmly believe that your success leads to ours.
SAP employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits:
• Discount programs
• SAP Lunch On Us program
• Free daily fruit
• Subsidized pop, snacks, salad and more
• Foosball, pool, ping pong tables, and gym on site
Oh, and did we mention you get to work with some of the most influential companies on the planet to revolutionize the world?
#cloudjobsyvr WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now . SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: Careers@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations
: Job Segment:
Database, Scientific, ERP, Engineer, SAP, Engineering, Technology