159344 Position Title:
Senior Analyst External Description: TheOpportunityAhead:
As a Senior Data Analyst on the EA StudiosQuality Verification Analyticsteam you will play a key role inanalyzingourDevelopmentprojects andgamedata to improve ourDevelopment andQuality Verification strategies. You should be a sharp, curious, and analytical individual who has a real passion for diving into data to solve business problems. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games. What aSeniorData Analyst does on the Development QV team:
Our NextSeniorData Analyst needs: Experience
- Evaluates and interprets data to extrapolate risks and opportunities.
- Prepares thorough and detailed reports that help the team identify key areas of insights and opportunities to drive future decision-making.
- Presents analysis conclusions to clients in a clear, understandable, and valuable way.
- Communicates clearly (and as often as needed) with team members and business partners.
- Outgoing champion for data quality; crafting data quality policies and data governance.
- Drives methodologies in tools and visual technologies for building live project data dashboards that provide key data for project monitoring and decision-making.
- Develops and maintains scripts and queries to import, clean, transform, and augment data.
- Designs and develops statistical analysis models for hypothesis testing, prediction, or inference.
- 5+ years of work experience in a past analytical role, demonstrating their expertise with data to drive process improvements.
- Ability to work with different types of data (relational, big data, textual,etc.), and accessible through different means (SQL, REST API, etc.)
- Understands well how data is stored in databases and can write fast and reusable SQL code to retrieve it.
- Crafts performant and intuitive data models that can be further used for visualization by the team.
- Visualizes high readability data insights using software tools like Power BI, Tableau, or Excel.
- Writes efficient Python or R code to answer data analysis questions with a high degree of confidence.
- Understands the requirements of the of Agile/Waterfall process and adjusts their work as needed.
- Produces polished and engaging presentationsthatrally the support of business partners.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics,etc.)and/or successful completion of post-secondary levelMath andStatistics courses.
- Extraordinary problem solving, creative thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to initiate and maintain close collaborative partnerships with coworkers andbusinesspartners.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and look for new problems to solve and new concepts to implement.
- Very goodfoundation of math and statistical knowledge including an understanding of probability, correlation, regression, classification, and the development of statistical models.
- Quick learner with an innate desire to continually learn, adapt, and develop abilities.
- Skillful communicator who is not afraid to ask questions and brings new insights to light.
- Teamwork in working withbusinessclients and working in a larger team environment.
- Can establishasenseof urgency and prioritize effectively to manage multiple tasks.
- Able to work independently and drive for solutions with allbusinesspartners.
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, and pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrivesoff ofcreativity and individuality.
Wethoughtyoumightalsowanttoknowmore about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav City: State: Community / Marketing Title:
Senior Data Analyst Company Profile:
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.EEOText:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law. Date Opened:
2020-01-09 21:46:59.507 EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.