You are a Senior Data Analyst who is an expert in web analytics for the digital marketing team. Your responsibilities include providing in-depth analysis of paid advertising performance across all channels. This includes supporting the team in improving customer acquisition costs and assisting them in achieving targets. You will work with cross functional partners to measure success and iterate -- all while isolating hidden correlations and calling out insights to grow the business. While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver office, you will report to the Manager, Digital Paid Media. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Work alongside Manager, Paid Media to analyze the performance of all paid media channels. Deliver detailed insights to increase campaign effectiveness, driving key performance metrics.
- Develop global dashboards and standardized automated reporting to enable evaluation and recommendations for optimization of paid advertising campaigns.
- Aggregate and analyze data across paid media platforms to develop hypotheses to optimize digital campaigns
- Educate and support colleagues and internal partners in their use of digital analytics to uplevel the organizations understanding.
- Work closely with our regional teams providing support and analysis for global campaign performance.
- Provide insight on attribution to inform on touch points throughout the sales funnel
- Advise cross functional teams to help with tagging campaigns and identifying patterns with web traffic and behaviors to improve tracking and reporting.
- Leverage media platforms to conduct research and drive greater understanding of our audience.
- Create data informed hypotheses for A/B testing and personalization.
- Work with marketing software and tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Salesforce, Facebook Ads, Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 6+ years Web Analytics experience analyzing performance within paid media programs
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Tableau, Big Query, SQL, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn.
- Experience using Google Analytics API's for ETL and Reporting.
- Experience with advanced user segmentation using conditions and/or sequences.
- Experience with SQL to extract, manipulate and discover insights in large data sets
- Statistics and experimental methodology (e.g. A/B testing).
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales and Marketing