Our client is a a Notary Public located in New Westminster seeking a Senior Conveyancer to join their team. They are a small, multi-disciplinary firm focused around real estate, mortgages and estate planning.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Senior Conveyancer
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work with others
- Strong customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of ProSuite and PC Law software is an asset
- Electronically file documents in Land Title Office through LTSA
- Ability to work as part of a team and take the lead
- Ability to apply sound judgment to the applications of policies and procedures
- Strong sense of urgency an ability ot meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Compensation is based on experience.