Founded in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform
, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report
or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference
, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
Clio makes lawyers' lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 individuals with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, and Dublin to support a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX's Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies
, one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers
, and has one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
Our Marketing Team is expanding quickly and we are seeking a Senior Content Strategy Manager
to provide leadership and guidance on content strategy efforts to achieve business goals through maximizing the commercial impact of content. As the most senior member of the Content Team, you are responsible for growing and fostering the Content Team and the overall quality of content being produced.
You must be a professional communicator capable of grasping communication challenges and devising editorial solutions, with a well-rounded knowledge base of digital, as well as thorough familiarity with leading trends in search engine optimization and content marketing. You will be:
You should have:
- An exceptional editor who ensures the overall quality of content being produced
- Building strategies for developing, implementing and managing compelling and well-organized content based on a thorough understanding of business objectives, industry hot topics, user needs and best practices
- Developing content and messaging that target and advance prospects and customers down-funnel
- Developing distribution plans for positioning content across multiple channels to drive desired business results
- Providing mentorship and guidance to the content team
- Collaborating with Creative Team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of online initiatives, including setting guidelines for the editorial tone, style, and voice of all content
- Collaborating on site navigation and content organization
Why would you want to work here?
- 6 years of Marketing/Communications experience in a Web-focused company or agency
- A degree or diploma in library science, journalism, communications, English or a related field preferred
- Experience in developing SEO strategies
- Experience mentoring and developing a team
- Demonstrated ability to lead content strategy across the entire development process
- Background in researching, writing and some project management.
- Proven ability to communicate in written and verbal form
We offer a great compensation package and an opportunity to shape a great growth story with unlimited potential. We've been funded by BVP, which funded companies like Pinterest and LinkedIn. Need more reasons?
Clio loves and takes care of our Clions. We are proud of a collaborative culture and encourage a learning mindset. We have established career paths for our team and provide many opportunities to grow and learn. We believe in creating a strong tech community - we host Girls Learning Code, sponsor Rails meetup groups, and more. For our employees, we provide monthly mixers, unlimited snacks and weekly lunch, and strive to offer a strong work-life balance. Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.