Permanent Reference code
:113921 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard, QC; Burlington, ON; Bécancour; Calgary, AB; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton, AB; Farnham; Fredericton, NB; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax, NS; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley, BC; Laval, QC; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton, NB; Montreal, QC; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa, ON; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City, QC; Regina, SK; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John, NB; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon, SK; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's, NL; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
--What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
By joining our team, you will contribute to our shared success. You will not only be involved in the delivery activities of our consulting mandates, but also in various practice development initiatives. You will deliver consulting mandates by following proven practices and by ensuring the complete satisfaction of our customers. As a Senior Consultant, you will work directly with clients of the Tech Executive Program (e.g., CIOs, CTOs) and you will be responsible for the delivery of parts of projects. You will work in close collaboration with our leadership team, and you will have the opportunity to manage junior resources. You will be part of an inclusive team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges, and exceeding expectations.About the team
With the Tech Executive Program, you will be exposed to leading-edge technology in an environment focused on innovation and professional development. We are constantly looking for bright employees who are passionate about technology and seek to maximize the value we deliver to our clients. As a Senior Consultant within the Tech Executive Program, you will be joining a team of passionate professionals from various backgrounds, who share a common interest in technology and customer service. If you are always yearning to learn more and rise to new heights in a fast-paced environment that is continuously evolving, this is the place or you.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Role Responsibilities NextGen CIO Academy. Join the team and help execute our Virtual (Reality) / in-person NextGen CIO Academies, the premier Educational and Networking sessions targeted to the "next generation" of Canadian Tech Executives. Approximately 20% of time, as required in preparation and delivery of ~3 NextGen CIO Academies per year. Support Executive Success Lab Program delivery: This will include coordination, delivery and development of Lab deliverables for our Lab clients - by definition the most important clients for the Firm, that we are choosing to invest in. Approximately 20% of time. TRE Enablement services delivery - Help organize and deliver Technology Relationship Executive (TRE) Enablement Labs, TRE Newsletters, TRE Community activities, activities related to establishment and growth of the Pan-Canadian Technology Executive/Leadership community, and similar. Approximately 20% of time. Tech Executive Program Reporting & Impact Analysis: Document, track and administer our Programs' progress, impact and results, and prepare such results for communication to our Executive Leadership on quarterly basis. Directly engage with LCSPs and Account Teams of our Large Priority Accounts to identify and coordinate actions that will move their Account's "Category of One for Tech Executives" ambition. Approximately 20% of time. Other Tech Executive program activities: Approximately 20% of time.
- 4 to 5 years of consulting experience, or 6 years or more of relevant experience in strategy, business analysis, stakeholder engagement, senior executive communication
- passion for technology and its transformative power to accelerate Canadian organizations and society
- depth of knowledge to help your clients, but also demonstrate a strong ability to adapt and learn.
- a university degree, preferably a graduate degree.
- strong communication, synthesis and analysis skills
- some knowledge of Salesforce application to manage and track program metrics would be a plus
- for the foreseeable future, most of the activities are held remotely but you will be able to travel for delivery of labs / academies occasionally
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Board Tech Savvy: Work with senior Deloitte leaders as part of our Canadian Board Directors Executive Program, the Podium Club.
- Executive Placement Activities for tracking movement of Tech Executives in the ecosystem and to support their career growth and professional development.
- Executive/ Tech Executive Client Outreach: Work with the Tech Executive Program team, and our business and industry leaders to further expand our cross-Canadian engagement with leading Tech Executives. Organize Live Webcasts, orchestrate Tech Executive roundtables, and innovate, pilot, experiment with new and innovative ways to demonstrate how Deloitte 'charts the way into the future' for our Tech Executive clients. Help organize and coordinate our Tech Trends market engagement, our Global Tech Leadership Study and other Deloitte thought leadership deployment across Canada.
- International Collaboration: Orchestrate and Facilitate collaboration, lessons learned, and ongoing engagement with our "sister Tech Executive Programs" across the Deloitte network globally
- Program Improvement Ideation and Pilots: Look at tech trends, support tech leadership study insights, conduct research. Pilot new ideas them, test, learn and deploy those that work.
- Tech Executive Program Podcase Series support: Work with our National Leaders to re-invigorate our Women in Tech Leadership program, and organise impactful WIT sessions.
- Tech Executive Program Web Presence - Internal and External: Design, deploy and maintain our Program's web presence on our internal intranet. Explore opportunities to engage the Deloitte community and educate regarding the Tech Executive program offerings and opportunities.
- Other Tech Executive Program related activities as they emerge
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Consulting, Developer, QC, Business Analyst, Equity, Technology, Quality, Finance
Management and Executive