Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office. Our Risk Advisory team is seeking a dynamic Senior Consultant to join our Cyber practice at a client site located in Vancouver or Kamloops, BC. (**Given the current COVID situation, remote working arrangements are being followed**)What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant, you will work in a collaborative team, analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel, maintain excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrate an ability to work effectively as part of a team, prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting and show a large amount of autonomy. You will possess a great sense of client service and exceed clients' expectations while remaining committed to the Firm's objectives and vision, systematically analyze and identify problems in order to determine the causes and propose solutions and assist with the development of recommendations and presentations for client engagements.About the team
As cyber threats evolve and become more complex, many business leaders recognize they can't manage the challenge alone. That's why Deloitte offers a global network of Cyber Security teams and services. Our CIC specialists provide fully customizable managed solutions to our clients. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Assertive communication style that bridges our client's cybersecurity requirements/projects with members of the client's business units
- Good organizational skills
- Can work independently on activities
- Goal oriented and problem solving mindset to get past roadblocks
- 3- 5 years' experience in a professional environment
- Diploma/Degree/Certificate in computer science and/or cybersecurity will be considered an asset
- Proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Proven editing and proof-reading skills; focused on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and escalate issues based on relative importance and urgency, with limited supervision
- Anticipatory approach to managing day-to-day requirements (ability to anticipate issues, decisions required and plan accordingly)
- Excellent verbal communication skills and demonstrated confidence in dealing directly with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proven client service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and operate effectively in an environment of frequent interruptions
- Demonstrated flexibility and responsiveness to multiple requests
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive material
- Positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Ability to work independently
- Maintain high level of accuracy, detail and quality in a fast-paced environment
- Proven editing and proof reading skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Adobe Acrobat and other technology tools
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production