Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Deloitte's Digital Integration practice in Vancouver is in need of experienced MuleSoft Senior Consultant / Senior Developer with technical expertise to join one of our key delivery teams. As a Senior Developer within our Digital Integration practice you will be primarily responsible for:
- The architecture, design and development of software solutions using ESB technologies - MuleSoft as well as other integration technologies.
- Working with client and internal business analysts to understand business requirements and conclude a technical solution and design.
- Determine technical feasibility and solve problems by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document software and develop acceptance and unit tests.
- Supporting the development aspects of projects and developing software code when required.
- Working on integration development using CI/CD solution
- Maintain relationships with clients and ensure they are completely satisfied
- Prepare and present documents to the client's senior management
- Support the preparation of responses to calls for tender and proposals, reinforce Deloitte's eminence in the market and participate in prospecting activities
- Develop your expertise in a specialty field and boost your reputation as a business advisor
- Contribute to the practice's growth and development
In addition, the following would be considered an asset for this position:
- Completed undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience
- 4-6 years of experience in consulting, IT or system development
- 3-4+ years of relevant experience as a MuleSoft developer with 2 full lifecycle MuleSoft implementations (Planning to Production)
- MuleSoft Certified Developer certification
- 3+ years of experience with JMS (Java Messaging Service), Anypoint MQ or similar messaging technologies
- 3+ years of experience with Integration design and development capabilities: Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture or Enterprise Data Integration (EDI)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in other middleware platforms (Dell Boomi / IBM WebSphere/ TIBCO / Oracle Fusion / webMethods)
- Have at least 2-3 years as an integration architect and 1-2 years of experience as an application architect
- Experience delivering integration projects in an Agile delivery model including TDD, continuous integration and deployment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong people management skills leading small to larger team spread across geographies
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to overcome technical challenges to satisfy business requirements.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Experience in building and packaging contents with Docker, Maven, Jenkins, or other continuous integration software.
- Experience in developing responses to proposals (RFI/RFPs), including participation in identification of new opportunities
- Previous full time experience as a consultant within a consulting firm.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production