Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Deloitte's Systems Engineering practice in Vancouver is in need of experienced MuleSoft Senior Developer with technical expertise to join one of our key delivery teams.What will your typical day look like?
As a Developer within our Systems Engineering practice you will be primarily responsible for:
About the team
- The development of software solutions using ESB technologies - Mulesoft as well as other integration technologies.
- Own the design of the corresponding integration and validate it with the project team
- Working with client and internal business analysts to understand business requirements and conclude a technical solution and design.
- Determine technical feasibility and solve problems by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document software and develop acceptance and unit tests.
- Supporting the development aspects of projects and developing software code when required.
- Working on integration development using CI/CD solution.
Our Systems Engineering practice provides a full suite of services to clients to assist them with all phases of the software lifecycle, as well as providing advisory and transformational services. We drive technological change to support our clients in developing end to end technology delivery capabilities, enabling them through large scale organizational transformations. We design, implement, and operate solutions for custom-developed systems, platform integration, and application modernization to enable business capabilities. Our team has varied skillsets, including but not limited to front-end web and backend or full stack development, software engineering, low-code platforms, functional programming, application architecture, agile development, quality assurance and test automation and emerging technologies. Learn MoreEnough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Completed undergraduate engineering degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an integration developer .
- 2+ years of software development experience using MuleSoft ESB.
- Mulesoft Certified Developer certification, working with Mulesoft in a Windows environment .
- Broad knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Enterprise Data Integration (EDI)
- Extensive experience in developing and deployment of Restful and Web Services
- Experience with JMS (Java Messaging Service) or SQS/SNS, or Any point MQ or similar messaging technologies.
- Familiar with Software Delivery Lifecycle best practices as it relates to integration design, build, test and deployment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver technical aspects in all stages of the project development life cycle.
- Strong understanding of Agile / Iterative delivery methodology.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to overcome technical challenges to satisfy business requirements.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
In addition, the following would be considered an asset for this position:
- Exposure to multiple middleware platform (IBM / TIBCO / Oracle ESB /webMethods/Boomi)
- Experience in building and packaging contents with Docker, Maven, Jenkins, or other continuous integration software.
- Previous full time experience as a consultant within a consulting firm.
- Experience in business application design, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and implementation projects for large IT organizations using systems integration methods and technologies including experience with web services
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production