You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
KPMG's Integration & Separation Services team, Ops M&A in Deal Advisory, helps companies deliver value from mergers and acquisitions. We specialize in post-merger integration and pre-deal separation activities. We work with management to assess the impacts of the transaction and develop detailed implementation plans to help ensure the strategic rationale of the acquisition or divestment is delivered. We work with a wide range of clients, including publicly, privately and private-equity held companies
across a variety of industries.
More information about Operations M&A at KPMG.
We are currently looking for Senior Consultant
, professional to join our Integration & Separation Services
team, based in our Vancouver Office What you will do
Support our clients in delivering value from their transactions, by working on engagement teams:
- Provide pre-day 1 planning and execution support
- Deliver rapid impact assessments
- Offer function-specific advice on key separation and integration challenges
- Provide input on legal documents and client plans
- Identifying and quantifying the operational impact from merging and carving-out businesses
- Interact and communicate effectively with senior client executives, including Chief Financial Officers and Chief Operating Officers, and work closely with senior client teams.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
Exposure to mergers and acquisition, in a consulting, corporate, or private equity environment, is highly preferred
- MBA, CPA, CFA or equivalent qualification
- Strong written and oral communication skills - Solid business acumen, including financial literacy
- Understanding of program or project management (no formal project certification is required)
- Ability to quickly build effective working relationships
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision and in collaboration as part of a
- Willingness and ability to travel nationally / internationally as required
Keys to your success:
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solver
- Good attention to detail with effective organizational skills
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- A self-starter who thrives working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance