Recognizing the changing and fast-paced professional landscape, you will team with engagement leadership to bring our broad range of capabilities and insights to enhance the role and effectiveness of the Finance function. We are seeking for a Senior Consultant to join our Finance Transformation practice. You will be helping clients improve their business and internal finance performance through a focus on providing business advisory services that achieve measurable benefits in operational effectiveness and strategic decision making. Who We are
A career in our Finance Transformation practice, within Business Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside Finance leaders to optimize their finance functions.
We help organizations achieve strategic alignment of their finance organization, implement service and cost improvement initiatives, and embed a performance management process and culture that unite the business around its core objectives.
As a Finance Transformation Senior Consultant, you'll actively participate in engagements covering the following expertise areas:
• Finance Transformation Strategy & Roadmap
• Finance Statement Close & Consolidations
• FP&A, Controlling Excellence & Management Reporting:
• Finance Operating Model Design
• Finance & Accounting Process Improvement
• Global Business Services including Shared Service Centers, Outsourcing. What you will do
• Develop, maintain and strengthen client relationships.
• Actively participate to market development.
• Keep abreast of current industry and economic developments relevant to the client's business.
• Use technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance the delivery of services.
• Actively participate in client engagements.
• Actively contribute for the successful execution of project work.
• Actively contribute insight and ideas and assist in drafting high quality project reports.
• Demonstrate high levels of technical and professional knowledge. Skills and attributes for success
• Display teamwork, integrity and leadership.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic. What you will bring to this role
• Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance
• Accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA or CGA) is an asset
• Management consulting experience is an asset
• Working expertise or strong understanding in many, if not all, of the core Accounting areas
• Experience with ERP and/or Finance transformation implementation initiatives and projects
Must be able to travel across Canada and the US
Please be advised that this role does not meet the training and experience requirements for those individuals wishing to pursue their Chartered Accountant designation.
What we look for
We are looking for the next generation of outstanding leaders to continue our legacy. Our top performers in the past have demonstrated deep knowledge of the financial services marketplace, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and an ability to adapt and collaborate in changing circumstances. If you are someone who exhibits a strong commitment to lead projects to completion on time and within budget while guiding junior team members through feedback and coaching, then this role is for you. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We're committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Customer Service and Support