Permanent Reference code
:125668 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; Vancouver, BC; Victoria, BC; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Fuel your passion for finance and join the best and brightest finance advisors in delivering valued solutions to our clients. Are you in?What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Picture yourself as an integral part of a team engaged in providing Finance transformation, performance management, and advisory services to help our clients improve their business. You will analyze issues, contribute to developing recommendations, and construct creative presentations to deliver insightful solutions. On top of this, you will find yourself part of a team of talented professionals who are passionate about putting the client first and getting to the right answer.About the team
We love to help our clients achieve their objectives. The Finance & Performance team has a long history of collaboration and innovation with our clients to offer CFOs holistic solutions to their most complex business issues. We understand the real problems affecting businesses today, and take the perspective of the CFO to understand impacts to their teams, technologies, and processes. We draw on our global network of professionals and industry experiences to tailor solutions to our clients' most urgent needs. Whether setting a vision, developing strategy, designing the Finance operating model, improving processes or deploying technology solutions, we are passionate about helping Finance leaders improve their operations and achieve their business goals.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Keenly interested in the world of the CFO, and the dynamics and technologies that enable the Finance function
- Knowledgeable in financial management disciplines and familiar with some of the technologies that enable the Finance function (such as ERP, IFRS solutions, Robotic Process Automation, performance management, etc.)
- Able to develop and communicate new ideas and conceptualize innovative approaches and solutions
- Adept at creating long term business relationships at a senior level
- Energized by achieving goals in a collaborative environment, and mentoring team members to their highest potential
- Knowledgeable of market trends, competitor environment, and corporate and business strategies
- Bilingualism (English and French), oral and written
*Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English is required for this position.
Canadian travel required with occasional international travel. You should be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments.
Candidates interested in working in Ottawa must be able to qualify for federal government security clearance.Total Rewards
The salary range for this position is $80,000 - $138,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Accounting, CPA, Developer, ERP, Financial, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive