Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Our Vancouver and Toronto practice is growing and we are seeking a new Senior Consultant to join our talented team! What will your typical day look like?
Our Vancouver and Toronto practice is growing and we are seeking a new Senior Consultant to join our talented team! As a Senior Consultant, you will w ork with a diverse team of talented cyber security professionals across Canada and w ork with unique clients with a diverse range of technology and cyber needs. You will d esign, define and improve secure software development lifecycle (SSDLC) procedures and processes to meet based policies and standards, p erform SSDLC maturity assessment, develop and implement strategic roadmaps, d evelop and implement security requirements, controls, processes/procedures for DevSecOps and CI/CD pipelines, c onduct static (SAST) and dynamic (DAST) security testing and r esearch and assist clients to onboard security tools to enhance the application security posture for clients. About the team
In a rapidly changing world where information has a significant value, supply chains are interconnected and there is uncertainty when doing business on a global basis, information security and privacy have become board level issues. D eloitte's Cyber Risk Services helps our clients to be Secure, Vigilant and Resilient in the face of an ever increasing array of cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Our Cyber Risk practice helps organizations with the management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions, using proven methodologies and tools. Our services help organizations address timely and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cybersecurity, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in application security or DevSecOps
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in Software Development/Engineering, or Computer Science
- Knowledge of industry frameworks involving application security (NIST SSDF, OWASP SAMM, BSIMM, etc...), e xpertise in source code reviews and run-time analysis, researching and understanding changes in DevSecOps framework
- Experience using commercial and Open Source SDLC tools (e.g. JFrog Artifactory, ChefInspec, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, etc...) and SAST/DATA t ools (e.g. OWASP ZAP, Veracode, CheckMarx, Sonatype, Fortify, Burp, etc...)
- Self-directed, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, s trong analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Develop practical recommendations for clients to remediate identified cyber security issues, and communicate these effectively with business and technical stakeholders
- Perform stakeholder management, including presentations, status updates, and reports for clients and internal team members / leaders
- Expertise in 1 or more of the following (SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, ServiceNow)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production