Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Vancouver; Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto
Partner with clients to use data and analytical /AI techniques to solve their most complex customer/marketing problems.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. Are you passionate about applying advanced analytics and AI to drive innovation and improvement in Customer, Marketing, and Loyalty programs, leading project teams, and coaching and mentoring colleagues? All while constantly engaging stakeholders (client or otherwise) to identify client problems and develop solutions. and continuing to focus on personal and professional learning and growth to achieve the highest levels of quality performance? If this interests you, then we have an opportunity waiting for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant, AI Strategy - Customer & Marketing AI
, you will be responsible for contributing to a portfolio of Deloitte's Omnia AI Strategy services engagements (projects) within your focus area. The role includes developing and nurturing client relationships, working collaboratively within a team to analyze client issues, leading streams of work within projects, presenting innovative approaches to deliver results, and developing recommendations, proposals and presentations for client engagements and achieving highest levels of quality performance commensurate with the expectations of a World-leading Professional Services Firm.
In this role, you will:
About the team Deloitte Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
- Work at the intersection of data, analytics, AI, and the Customer, Marketing, and Loyalty space to help clients connect the dots between the art of the possible and how it can drive real, tangible results to meet their goals today
- Contribute knowledge in Artificial Intelligence, customer data management, and analytics as they relate to Customer, Marketing, and Loyalty programs to identify future trends and build new, innovative service offerings
- Offer guidance in Artificial Intelligence Strategy, building out of Customer Data Platforms (CDP), customer insights, AI-driven personalization capabilities, and supporting operating models towards creation of business value for our clients
- Mentor and coach a diverse team of talented consultants to their highest potential.
- Contribute to practice growth and development through contribution towards thought leadership and training programs related to the use of Artificial Intelligence in the Customer, Marketing, and Loyalty space
- Contribute to the development of innovative/value-generating AI and Analytics products and solutions for clients based on their desired use case, aspirations and vision
- Participate in sales opportunities, and eminence in various strategic initiatives across Omnia AI, Deloitte and the external marketplace
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements, including opportunity to travel across Canada and internationally (as needed)
- Oversee the delivery of large stream of work within projects, ensuring client satisfaction and project profitability
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our AI Strategy team
focuses on developing and delivering AI Strategy offerings to a variety of national and global clients across industries. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking to add an experienced individual with extensive hands-on work experience developing cutting-edge strategic programs ideally in the data, analytics or AI domains.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Entrepreneurial attitude, desire to create new business, ability to inspire followership amongst team members
- 3+ years of consulting experience within high-performing teams towards delivery of data, analytics, and/or AI solutions in the Customer, Marketing, and Loyalty space.
- Perspective on the use of data, analytics, and Artificial Intelligence in Customer, Marketing, and Loyalty domains, with a focus on expected future trends and the real-world business value of AI
- Experience in a Strategic role with Tier 1 Professional Services, Consulting or Advisory Firms and/or other reputable Fortune 500 companies and start-ups is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in Customer, Marketing, and/or Loyalty analytics is a must
- Experience in strategy and/or analytics/AI enabled business transformation, innovation ideation, evaluation and adoption, strategic effectiveness and strategic model design, review, and management
- Superior communication and strong analytical skills
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. The Manager, AI Strategy role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build. The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production