Lawson Lundell LLP is a leading regional Canadian business law firm with offices in Vancouver, Kelowna, Calgary and Yellowknife, which is known for its practical, strategic, approach to legal and business problems. The firm is recognized and respected by its peers in legal and business publications and was recently named one of BC’s Top Employers for 2021. Business in Vancouver also recognized Lawson Lundell LLP as the fastest-growing law firm in Western Canada.
- Review commercial contract of purchase and sale, easements, rights of way, subdivisions and strata plan filings
- Prepare documents with respect to acquisitions and sales of various types of commercial properties, financing and development of land
- Obtain and review due diligence searches and completing summaries
- Prepare closing agendas
- Prepare all documents necessary, from start to completion on all commercial real estate transactions
- Attend to registration of documents and security in land title offices and other government registries
- Liaise with all internal and external parties involved with the transaction, including preparation of correspondences
- Review and respond to correspondences
- Minimum 10+ years of experience
- Paralegal certification from an accredited institution
- Exceptional aptitude in Microsoft Office
- Solid understanding of BC land title registration requirements
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Has the ability to work both independently and as part of a collegial team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Displays extraordinary customer service in a professional, mature and courteous manner
- Highly dependable and adaptable with a great work ethic
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
If you are a professional, motivated hardworking team player with a positive outlook and would like to share your expertise with us, please submit your resume with a cover letter to Kristi Stillie at email@example.com.
Lawson Lundell LLP is committed to the principle of equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and potential employees, along with a discrimination-free and harassment-free workplace environment.
Although we thank all applicants for their interest in Lawson Lundell LLP, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.