Senior Civil Design Technologist: Harvey 1748
We are a fast paced, growing Consulting Engineering Firm, specializing in Civil engineering. We are currently seeking an individual to fill the position of Senior Civil Technologist in our Vancouver office. Our team members work in an environment where personal initiative and professional growth are encouraged.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
Design and drafting for Civil Engineering Land Development projects. Mentoring of Junior Staff, and helping them to complete their projects on time.
-Subdivisions for fee simple and strata developments
- Multi-family developments for apartments, and care facilities
-Sedimentation and siltation control for before, during and after construction
- Downloading and formatting raw survey data
-Preparation of terrain modeling and volume calculations
-Road, storm sewer and sanitary sewer design including calculations and design drafting
-Construction reviews and preparation of as-built or record drawings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- AutoCAD Certificate from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in civil drafting and design
- Thorough working knowledge of AutoCAD, Land Development (LDD) and Civil 3D
- Familiar with the use of municipal standards and bylaws
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
This is a fulltime position
Salary is open, depending on experience
Plus a benefits package is available
Connect with employer:
About MountainCrest Personnel Inc.
MountainCrest Personnel Inc. is a contract placement agency that specializes in engineering and manufacturing for contract, contract to full-time or full time placements.