Reporting to the Director of Flight Operations/Chief Pilot, the Captain
is responsible for the safe and efficient operations to support Kal Tire/Kal Aviation's well established Flight Operation.
Kal Aviation is seeking an experienced, team orientated individual to join us in this full-time Permanent Role. Core Responsibilities
Work Experience and Qualifications
- Maintains full-time Co-Captain line flying position as per Kal Aviation schedule.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of all company and aircraft manuals.
- Active participant in Company SMS program.
- Provide first in class customer service
- Assist the Director of Flight Operations/Chief Pilot with other tasks as required.
- Canadian Airline Transport License (ATPL)
- 3000 hours total flight time
- 500 hours multi-engine PIC
- 500 IFR experience.
- Valid Cat 1 Medical
- Current Canadian Passport with no restrictions to travel Internationally
- Possess International Flight Experience (Canada/USA/Mexico)
- Collins Proline 21 Experience
- Cessna Citation 560 Type Rating
- Previous CAR 604 Corporate Flight Department Experience
- Multi Crew background
- Computer software knowledge (Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel).
About Kal Tire
- Flexible to travel.
- Resides within 40-minute drive of Vernon, BC
Kal Tire is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada with over 250 locations. Our business philosophy centers on exceeding our customers' expectations and relies on our entrepreneurial team members to provide exceptional customer service.