Position at Absolute Software
Please note, this role is a 1-year, full-time maternity leave cover.
The Senior Business Operations Analyst is a key contributor to the planning, design, coordination and implementation of Customer Experience ("CX") initiatives. Your role is both operations-focused and project-based, executing tasks related to system and process improvement projects as well as responding to ongoing analytics and operations requests from the CX team. The role supports all CX functions, including Onboarding, Customer Success, Technical Support, Renewals and Pro Serv.
Well-developed analytical and technical skills allow you to identify and dynamically extract pertinent data, build automated KPI dashboards, and contribute to the operational excellence of the CX organization.
With an aptitude for innovative problem solving, strong attention to detail, and proficiency in utilizing technical resources, you are a valuable member of the Customer Operations team. Effective documentation skills allow you to organize and concisely communicate policies and procedures. Your ability to work productively in a dynamic, deadline-driven and process-oriented environment, both independently and as part of a team, is essential.Key Responsibilities:
What You Will Need:
- Design and build KPI dashboards and processes to maintain and validate effectiveness of initiatives with a strong focus on high quality service delivery, operational efficiency, and customer and employee satisfaction
- Organize data from multiple sources to identify critical business issues and underlying trends; interpret data and contribute to strategic and operational decision making in support of the customer journey
- Requirements gathering from stakeholders
- Key contributor to the functional requirements, configuration and administration of core CX systems - including Salesforce, Gainsight, and BI data models.
- Contribute to a customer-focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, and an absolute focus on improving the customer experience
Optional Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience working with BI reporting platform(s), specifically Tableau and/or PowerBI, building dashboards
- 3-5 years experience working with common Salesforce objects, including cases, opps, contacts, etc.
- Past work experience in SaaS industry, with knowledge of the best practices and common KPIs
- Ability to write SQL queries against Microsoft SQL Server
- Relevant work experience in business analysis or process engineering role
- Strong data discovery, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency with Excel reporting
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in problem-solving environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills essential
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact
- Strong work ethic and resourcefulness
Why Work For Us?
- Previous experience in CX role (Pro Serv, Support, Customer Success)
- Gainsight administration certification
- Technical Salesforce background
- Telephony / call management experience
- Experience extracting data from Snowflake
- Web and user interface design experience
- Media presentation and production skills
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny -IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam, Absolute serves as the benchmark for Endpoint Resilience, ensuring connectivity, visibility and control, independent of the operating system - embedded in more than a billion endpoints, we empower devices to recover automatically from any state to a secure operational state without user intervention. Our unique value supports our aspirational journey - to become the World's Most Trusted Security Company. Nothing short of bold, and nothing less than achievable for this team. Whether it's our commitment to the cybersecurity industry, our customers, or to one another, we are relentless about protecting people's devices and the sensitive information found on them. And those common goals foster a work environment where collaboration, big ideas and world-class execution are rewarded with success through our mantra of One Team | One Number. At Absolute, we incorporate the ideals of Resilience in all we do to safeguard our customers' data and information, so they can focus on saving lives, fighting fraud, moving markets and protecting passengers, to name a few. Our innovation journey has blossomed from within, so we foster that mindset by investing in our employees - fueling our employee's creative expression, and resulting in our own cyber capabilities. Our momentum is palpable - Forbes noticed too and recognized Absolute as one of the top-10 cybersecurity companies to watch in 2019 and 2020. The New Reality of Remote Work and Distance Learning has further connected our teams and our passion to drive to solve our customers challenges. We pride ourselves on our agile, high energy culture that rewards exceptional achievements and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We also respect the need for downtime and believe in a sound work / life balance, reflected in our 'Take What You Need' vacation policy and our annual employee retreat where it's all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com
or visit our YouTube channel
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Service and Support