IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our client in Burnaby, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Healthcare organization in British Columbia with several in-flight and upcoming projects of varying sizes
- Projects include clinical systems implementations (EMR/EHR), infrastructure upgrades, cybersecurity assessments, cloud implementations, ERP replacements, CRM upgrades, and data analytics initiatives
- This is a fast-paced, collaborative environment offering long-term contracts
- Our client is centrally located and accessible by public transit (Skytrain and bus)
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions with technical and business stakeholders
- Documents and communicates the technical and business requirements and solutions
- Defines processes through engineering; design; documentation and implementation
- Supports the Team with management analysis, communication, reporting, and engagement
- Establishes a process life cycle and supporting artifacts to enable and support: intake; delivery, and service introduction
- Communicates with and supports the team in the use of processes and artifacts though documentation, communication, and training.
Top Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the related field
- Experience in Healthcare
- Ability to effectively navigate and deliver results in a large and complex environment is a must
- Strong forward-thinking, analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain concepts and topics in layman’s terms to non-subject matter experts and build consensus and credibility among diverse stakeholder groups
- Able to work expeditiously as an individual contributor and as a team member
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Working knowledge on and experience with agile as well as waterfall project management concepts, practices, and deliverables
- Proven track record of successful requirements gathering and documentation using best practice standards
- Process and workflow engineering, design and implementation experience
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, including knowledge transfer and training materials
- Project Management Office manager or lead, an asset
- Senior roles in IT project delivery and operational environments
- ITIL Foundation level certification (minimum)
- Exceptional MS Office skills
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure, and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.