IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our client in Burnaby, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Facilitates requirements gathering and engagement sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements using best practice methods and tools.
- Facilitates mobile device user engagement sessions to identify best approaches to user migration to MDMs.
- Validate current state and develop future state workflows for mobile device lifecycle management.
- Facilitate changes and updates required to existing policies, guidelines and processes that impact mobile device management services.
- Develops change management tactics, toolkits, instructions and training materials to support mobile device management services.
- Develops or assists in the development of design documents, requirements analysis, testing plans, test cases, use cases, process flows, procedures, and policies.
- Develops or assists in the development of business cases and briefing notes.
- Develops or assists in the development of the mobile device management services operational sustainment model.
- Work with business, clinical and technical teams from multiple organizations including IMITS, Technology Services, Vendors, and Health Organizations.
- Collects status and communicates to project manager and project stakeholders on a regular basis
Top Skills Required
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Clinical Informatics, or related discipline, plus a minimum of five (5) years recent related experience in health care or information management.
- Knowledge and demonstrated success in clinical workflow analysis or process redesign.
- Change management experience considered a strong asset.
- Superior analytical skills including the ability to comprehend, analyze and resolve complex issues and present information in concise meaningful ways.
- Past project experience with Clinical Information Systems is a requirement; work experience within British Columbia’s health care systems is a requirement.
- Experience with Mobile applications, and iOS / Android platforms would be beneficial
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.