6-month Business Analyst contract working closely with the business as they implement a new suite of automated ecommerce reporting.
- 6-month contract Business Analyst role
- Great opportunity to implement a new suite of automated ecommerce reporting
- Global retail success story
What & Why:
Due to growth our client is looking to add a Business Analyst to their analytics team. You will partner with the ecommerce management team and analytics team to build a new suite of automated ecommerce reporting to drive day-to-day performance monitoring, decision making, and help to inform strategic decision making. You should be someone who is comfortable taking charge and leading through ambiguity, you will be facilitating stakeholders through a process to get to a set of clear goals and objectives, then documenting that and working with a project manager to translate that into plan, then execute against it. You will succeed in this role if you are very detail oriented, proactive with your BA skills and an initiator with the business. This is a great opportunity to work with an inspiring leader who will support your growth in the organization.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and won major awards for their accomplishments in 2019. 2020 remained a very strong year for them which included a major strategic acquisition. 2021 has them investing majorly in bleeding edge technology as they looking to be a global leader in retail technology. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 and are full work remote until at least August 2021.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 4+ years of business analyst experience within technology and analytics
- Able to see the big picture objectives of product analytics and bring that understanding to requirements definition and help drive prioritization based on existing technology constraints (i.e., able to connect the dots from strategy to execution)
- Experience in ecommerce reporting and data analysis.
- Demonstrated experience translating business needs and/or new ideas into detailed business requirements, to be further developed into technology solutions.
- Proven experience working within the software delivery lifecycle, specifically in seeing solutions all the way through from development to production.
- Demonstrated ability to build constructive business and IT relationships and gain the trust of others in a cross-functional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or applicable experience in information technology field
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology