IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Business Analyst – IAM to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Gather and document business and technical requirements for all aspects of projects.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications for the project team.
- Ensure knowledge sharing of security technologies with relevant teams impacted by project delivery.
- Develop test plans to ensure the project delivers on the requirements and is compliant with audit needs.
- Lead requirements sessions with SMEs and other stakeholders (technical and business).
- Define what project success will look like for each individual project.
- Identify and coordinate organizational change needs.
- Production of documentation to support these projects in the form of user guides, communications, awareness campaigns, training programs, knowledge base articles and policies
- Interpret license materials as well as technical use cases to help the project team make informed decisions
- Understand the trends and technology evolutions as it relates to cloud technology to help the project team with their decisions
Top Skills Required
- Experience implementing and/or running IAM products (ideally Microsoft Identity Manager, but experience with other IAM platforms is ok)
- Experience implementing and/or running a multi factor authentication solution, or strong knowledge of authentication concepts and standards
- Experience supporting Azure AD environment(s), implementing conditional access
- Experience implementing and/or running a privileged Identity product (e.g. CyberArk)
- Experience with ServiceNow desirable but not essential
- Proficient in basic information security concepts and technologies
- A working knowledge of process automation, software systems modeling, project management, and knowledge management.
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to manage competing priorities in order to get the job done.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- Spanish language proficiency an asset.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.