As one of the top revenue-driving brands in the Match Group (the owner of Tinder, OkCupid, Hinge, Match.com), with over 150M registered users, Plenty of Fish has a unique opportunity for a dynamic and seasoned marketing professional who thrives in a fast growing entrepreneurial environment.
We’re looking for a passionate and accomplished brand marketer to drive our global marketing and brand strategies, leading the development and implementation of integrated campaigns with the objective of increasing brand awareness and equity. The role will help develop and align the Plenty of Fish brand across all externally facing channels as well as multiple internal departments, including Performance Marketing, PR, Design, Product and CRM.
You should be creative, passionate and analytical with a score card of developing engaging and highly effective brand campaigns. You’ll initially focus on launching our new brand strategy in 2020 and then lead the continued optimization, growth and consistency of the Plenty of Fish brand across all channels including digital, social, traditional and experiential.
What will you do?
- Lead our global campaigns from planning and development through to execution and measurement creating authentic and conversation-inducing activations across earned, owned and paid
- Collaborate with our agency and internal partners to develop strong, integrated campaigns and media strategies with the relevant analysis and business context to support decisions and drive brand objectives
- Oversee branded content and campaigns across our social handles, while evaluating and testing the efficacy of innovation within the space and partnering with the Performance Marketing and PR teams to build holistic brand strategies that drive business results
- Leverage data to support recommendations and decisions - including segmentation, reporting, testing, and optimization - that drive the short and long term value of the brand & campaign OKRs
- Develop and own our style guidelines and brand voice, which includes copywriting and content development projects
- Work collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams to ensure the successful integration, on time delivery and execution of our brand strategy across all channels, platforms, products and experiences
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Marketing, branding and media leadership experience at a successful consumer-focused company, or agency with a notable consumer brand client roster
- Comprehensive understanding and demonstrated ability across key channels and competencies within creative and media strategy, planning and management
- Thrives within the creative and entrepreneurial atmosphere of a growing company, but has a successful track record of building and executing brand strategies for larger consumer brands
- Resolute measurement orientation with extensive experience developing analytical frameworks to measure ROI and build business cases
- Experience with content development, brand messaging and or copywriting across all channels including television
- The ability to influence organizational change
- Minimum 8 years of experience in brand marketing or related roles
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
At Plenty of Fish, our vision is to create the most dates for our 150M+ users around the world. Our products have impacted the hearts and lives of millions of people across the globe, and there is much more work ahead.
We’re one of the top revenue-driving brands in the Match Group (comprised of Tinder, OkCupid, Hinge, Match.com, NASDAQ: MTCH ), and we still remain a small close-knit team based in downtown Vancouver.
If you’re keen on solving complex problems at scale, you want to work in collaborative cross-functional squads, and you value autonomy and accountability, we should talk.
Sales and Marketing