The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintain BI solutions using Microsoft BI stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI).
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Design, implement and maintain OLAP cubes.
- Develop interactive dashboards with drill-down capability
- Develop reports with SSRS
- ETL development with SSIS.
- Manages the business reporting application.
- Works with departments and customers to define business reporting requirements.
- Performs data analysis and report development activities, such as the creation of SQL queries and stored procedures to extract data for reports.
- Maintains expertise in the Hyperwallet platform data model. Analyzes source system data to understand the data structure, definitions and anomalies.
- Documents report designs and processes in a clear and concise manner.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Assists in the training, support, maintenance, and ongoing administration of reporting system
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 5+ years of BI/DW experience
- Expertise in MS SQL
- Extensive experience working with SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Experience with relational database system (MySQL and/or MSSQL is preferred).
- Experience with data visualization software (Power BI or Tableau)
- Excellent data modelling skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with business reporting systems.
- Financial or payment system reporting experience is an asset.
- Must have good interpersonal and communications skills including well developed verbal and written English
- Good analytical skills for complex problem solving
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Can communicate in both technical and business terms
- Ability to multi-task
Posted: November 15, 2017
Closes:January 14, 2018