Cymax Group is currently looking for a talented SeniorBack-End .Net Developer to join our team on a permanent full time position.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work for one of the highest grossing E-Tailers in North America.
We seek to hire talented personalities to join our passionate, work-hard-play-hard teams that will support you to grow everyday.
In our dynamic, fast-paced technology team, each and every member plays a vital role in the planning, development, testing and launch of our projects. Social team appreciation events are scheduled frequently as a way to take a breather from action-packed days!
What you'll do:
• Maintain existing CRM, and Web-based applications in VB.NET/ASP.NET.
• Create user-friendly and process-efficient interfaces and tools for internal staff to access data relevant to our business.
• Interact with staff to track down bugs, feature requests, and potential improvements to internal applications• Assist in IT related activities.
Who you are:
• University degree in the field of computer science, information systems or software engineering.
• 5+ years' experience or equivalent training/certification in developing VB.NET/ASP.NET applications using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
• Similar experience with MSSQL Server, T-SQL development, stored procedures and data analysis
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivation and ability to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment.
• Highly developed sense of attention to detail.
• Strong deductive reasoning skills.
• Knowledge of e-commerce operations and related basic web technologies.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
• A positive attitude and the ability to adapt to change.
Why work here!
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is North America’s largest online furniture retailer with over 230,000 furniture SKUs - making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office - but we’re more than just a tech company. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the greater good of our company. With regular company socials to engage our employees and celebrate their hard work, we strive to be the most engaging office to work for in Canada. We have a relaxed dress code as we believe in allowing our teams to work comfortably while putting their best work forward!
Candidates, please note that only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.