You will also have an understanding of:
• Managing Level 2 incident management
• Liaising between multiple stakeholders such as Operations, IT, clients and external service providers
• Communicating business wants/needs and technical constraints in a clear and unambiguous manner
• Assessing technical constraints
• Testing Solutions
• Defining business requirements
• Analyzing business requests (which are often high level or lacking in detail)
You will have experience in the following areas:
• Ability to seek peer and supervisory guidance on complex challenges
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Ability to work with a variety of clients and stakeholders
• Ability to lead a team through successful projects on time and on budget
• Good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will also possess the following core competencies:
The Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA), Shared Applications, is an IT professional with solid BSA skills and is experienced in Cisco Contact Centre and related systems implementation projects and support initiatives. This IT specialist evaluates Operational applications and systems, business functions, processes, and procedures to identify Contact Centre areas for improvement. The successful candidate will have a degree in software engineering, systems analysis, Information Systems, or a related field.
Specific Skills & Abilities:
Reference # ZC-201696
Location: Move to Victoria, BC
Reports To: Manager, Business Systems Analysis, Shared Services
Position Title: Senior Avaya or Cisco Contact Centre - Business Systems Analyst
• Degree from an accredited college or university, with major coursework in systems analysis, information systems, computer science or a related field, and have experience successfully implementing and supporting enterprise applications.
Education & Experience:
• Borland suite of tools including CaliberRM, SilkTest, SilkCentral Test Manager and/or StarTeam
• Development of processes and methodologies such as release planning, business systems analysis and documentation, business process reengineering, business case development and status reporting, testing and testing methodologies
• Overall understanding of Contact Centre systems and nomenclature
• Call/Screen Recording applications
• Self Service IVRs
• Work Force Management Systems
Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following areas is also highly desirable:
13. Knowledge of and some exposure to multi-channel, omni-channel contact centre capabilities
12. Basic understanding of UCM changes to the standard configuration objects such as Phones, CTI Route Points, Route Patterns, and CTI Ports
11. CVP changes including VXML scripts, CVP ports, and .wav files.
10. Basics understanding of ICM/PCCE routing and administrative scripting changes and script scheduling.
9. New ICM/PCCE skill group additions and all related components that may arise from added business requirements or any overflow outsourcers
8. Basic understanding of ICM/PCCE DNs, peripheral targets, routes, labels, services and skill groups changes for any phone and user in the system
7. Analyzing and testing of platform stability, performance and capacity planning
6. Managing and analyzing support and change service requests
5. Incident management from initial report to issue closure for all technical and application incidents reported by Clients
4. Providing dedicated leadership and basic project management skills, supporting solutions and projects
3. Conducting research, analysis and developing action plans to optimize and/or improve contact centre systems efficiencies, including business processes, etc.
2. Basic understanding of ICM/PCCE routing and administrative scripting changes, script scheduling and CUIC reporting
1. Call flow design experience
• Cisco Contact Centre System experience:
• Good overall understanding of Contact Centre requirements and systems
The successful candidate will also possess the following core competencies in one or more of the following areas:
Specific Skills (required and/or preferred):
• How operational systems incidents, work orders, and service requests are tracked and managed across multiple operational systems and diverse teams.
• How Service Level Agreements and Objectives apply to a major outsourced Provincial Government contract
• How production/operational support needs are balanced with development
• How multiple projects are prioritized, resourced and managed in a multi-project environment
•Avaya OR Cisco Contact Centre Systems Experience or Contact Centre Systems Experience
Connect with employer:
About MAXIMUS Canada
MAXIMUS is an industry leader in the provisioning of products and services to support the delivery of government services in North America and internationally.
In Canada, MAXIMUS B...