At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity:
KPMG's ESG Services practice provides a broad range of ISO, forest certification and forest carbon related services to clients across Canada and Internationally. As we expand there is an opportunity for professionals at both the manager and senior associate level to join our Vancouver based ESG Services team. These positions are focused on providing ISO certification, forest certification and forest carbon related services to public and private sector clients but will also support the delivery of ESG related services across a range of other industry sectors.
The positions require travel throughout North America and offers the opportunity to work on international forestry and sustainability assignments. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Participating in the delivery of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, forest certification audits chain of custody audits and forest carbon verification audits
- Assisting in the delivery of ESG assurance and advisory services across a range of public and private sector clients
- A degree in forestry, biology, engineering, environmental science or a related discipline.
- Recognition as an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 45001 lead auditor.
- Consulting or auditing experience in progressive roles associated with ISO certification, sustainable forestry, greenhouse gas or environmental management
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients' business and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Keys to your success:
- An appropriate natural resources related professional designation (e.g., RPF, RPBio or P.Eng.)
- Experience in carbon modelling, forest management planning, timberland planning, and forest operations
- Exposure to or audit experience with ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 45001 SFI or FSC standards
- Exposure to or audit experience with GHG verification standards such as ISO 14064:3
- Exposure to climate change adaptation and mitigation strategies, particularly related to land use
- Knowledge / experience with sustainable forest management, including forest certification
- French language proficiency
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.