Our downtown client is looking for a Senior Analyst to oversee the analysis and valuation for the investment team. The role will identify opportunities to enhance reporting that supports more effective decision making throughout the organization.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Quarterly valuations
- Oversee and manage the annual external valuation.
- Ensure the internal control process implemented and reported to the Audit Committee is followed throughout the entire valuation process.
- Support the Manager in the underwriting, due diligence process and preparing the PIR for acquisitions and dispositions.
- Implement and oversee standardized reporting
- Ensure all investment reporting requirements to Finance are standardized and timely for new acquisitions and quarterly cash flow valuations.
You must have strong working knowledge of Excel and Argus. You must also have extensive experience in financial calculations and analytical work in the real estate industry. Valuation experience is a must.
Excellent benefits, great working environment, and potential for growth.
Please send your resume to Tina Burke
Connect with employer:
About Dulay Burke Financial Recruitment
Dulay Burke Financial Recruiters specialize in placing all levels of accounting and finance professionals at leading organizations in both contract and permanent positions. Our highly qualified rec...