Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union Location:
British Columbia (CA-BC), Help Headquarters Job Type:
Full-Time Together, we help empower you to achieve what's important in your life.
The Sr. Analyst, Customer Analytics plays a key role in applying Business Intelligence to better understand customer segments, behavior and opportunities. In delivering robust customer analytics, insights, and propensities, the enterprise will be empowered to enhance customer experience and build share of wallet. The incumbent will collaborate with Marketing and support the VP in driving direct marketing strategy including direct mail, outbound calling, email and sales process. This direct marketing strategy will include dynamic "test and learn" methodology critical in optimizing return on investment. This position will also contribute to corporate development strategy including branch location, expansion and growth opportunities What else will you get to do every day?
Who are we looking for?
- Responsible for understanding business and growth objectives to effectively build data and analytically driven solutions
- Partner with Marketing and support VP to build and execute direct marketing discipline including champion and challenger testing to build CRM capability across enterprise
- A strong focus on the customer to define customer segments and intimately understand corresponding values and needs
- Key deliverable is to build analytical process to define customer segment, values, and product propensity and effectively leverage knowledge to cross sell customers. Mandate to leverage data to build statistical propensity models.
- Recommend and execute the development and delivery of CRM capability including collaborating with internal teams to optimize process and effectiveness.
- Minimum 7 - 9 Years of Job Related Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or a diploma requiring 3 - 4 years of full-time study.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SAS and SQL.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Strong mathematical skills including model building experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office toolset.
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not all the same and we like it that way. We don't just accept differences - we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.