As our Senior Alliances Manager
, you are responsible for driving strategic and executive relationships between Traction and our partners to grow and deepen our coverage of the Salesforce ecosystem, broaden our ecosystem knowledge and build a predictable pipeline for the business.
Traction on Demandâ€™s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence, and then skills. Hereâ€™s what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isnâ€™t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong â€" itâ€™s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community, and planet. Come join us on this journey! Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work, and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values donâ€™t just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are â€" do they resonate with you?
Embrace Knowledge â€¢ Do the right thing â€¢ Seek adventures and smiles â€¢ Healthy hearts and heads â€¢ Pursue opportunity â€¢ Build community Intelligence
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand â€" youâ€™ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just â€git â€r done.â€ Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- MBA or advanced degree
- 3+ years in the Salesforce, or comparable partner ecosystem
- 8+ years of relevant experience with client management and client engagement
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with complex sales projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for people and ability to develop strong relationships
- Ability to think on your feet - read the situation, communicate appropriately and stay on brand
If youâ€™re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and weâ€™ll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Focuses on building relationships with partners to drive revenue and act as a partner advocate. Align executives across partners and business units to forge deeper relationships and stickiness
- Proactively shares new insights/roadmaps and maintain consistent communication with internal industry/cloud practices and aligned BD teams to drive new strategic initiatives and share important partner information
- Develops and maintains broad and deep external partner relations with company partners in all aligned areas
- Builds or delegates Product, CSG, Pro Serve and Sales relationships to stakeholders within Traction and keeps them accountable
- Develops and maintains deep knowledge of the partnerâ€™s propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities
- Ensures partner account of the vision, strategies and capabilities of the alliance
- Guides the partner to mutually beneficial outcomes and provides feedback to the partners if needed
- Develops and executes deal/forecast/pipeline reviews with partner managers to drive strategic plans based on partner goals
- Gathers SFDC account roadmaps for target accounts in partnership with BD
Partner engagement and enablement:
- Drives internally and externally co-marketing and co-selling initiatives and build new relationships that drive high-quality leads into our pipeline
- Secures speakers and thought leaders for events from partners, customers and other organizations
- Helps plan, organize, fund and attend Traction-hosted and partner-hosted events across North America
- Creates campaigns in Salesforce to monitor and report on Alliance activities
- Monitors, uncovers new, and reports on ACV associated with assigned focus areas
- Accountable for creating and measuring targets associated with events and initiatives organised by the Alliances team.
- Engages partners with selling sponsorships for Traction events
- Reviews, executes and negotiates new partner agreements
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners, and neighbours. At our core, weâ€™re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology â€" salesforce.com , technology partners, and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography, and industry, and include some of the worldâ€™s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on the successful completion of background and reference checks.
Sales and Marketing