Our real estate client is looking to add a Senior A/P clerk to their accounting team. Reporting into the Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
- Invoice coding and high volume invoice data entry.
- Ensure all supplier accounts accurately reflect goods and services ordered / received.
- Vendor inquiries handled in a professional and timely manner.
- Monthly closing process, accruals and journal entries
- Supervise one accounts payable clerk
This position provides an excellent, balanced work environment. This company provides excellent benefits, RRSP matching plan, and three weeks vacation after one year. You must have excellent Excel skills, ideally JD Edwards, and a real desire to learn. You must have very good verbal and written communication skills.
Please send your resume to Tina Burke at [email protected]
Connect with employer:
About Dulay Burke Financial Recruitment
Dulay Burke Financial Recruiters specialize in placing all levels of accounting and finance professionals at leading organizations in both contract and permanent positions. Our highly qualified rec...