Diverse, exciting, and challenging senior accounting role with a fantastic manufacturing company based in Abbotsford. Great opportunity for long-term growth within a vibrant corporate culture. Excellent mentorship with an ideal work-life balance.
Who- The Company:
Swim Recruiting is very excited to represent this reputable manufacturing company to a vibrant, motivated Senior Accountant! The company is successful and stable, with several projects on the go and opportunity for career development.
What- The Role:
The new Senior Accountant will be responsible for a variety of full-cycle accounting responsibilities including variance analysis, consolidations, tax compliance, budgeting & forecasting, cash management, system optimization, process improvement work etc. This is a fantastic opportunity for accountants who are eager to use their diverse accounting & finance toolkit and to prove themselves in a fast-paced, friendly, and successful corporate environment. Swim Recruiting will provide interested candidates with a full job description.
- Take ownership of the monthly / quarterly working papers ensuring accuracy.
- Work with Controller to prepare working papers for year-end external auditors.
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated financial statements for the group of companies.
- Assist with preparation and review of annual budget
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts.
- Provide financial analytical support and respond to requests for financial information from other departments as needed.
- Assist with US Income and Sales Tax Compliance work
- Assist with annual income tax return filings in Canada and various US jurisdictions.
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Who- The Candidate:
We are looking for designated CPAs (or may be flexible for a candidate who is not designated) who are bright, hard-working, professional, confident, upbeat, and dynamic. Candidates will have diverse technical accounting & finance skills, including solid financial reporting and manufacturing experience would be an asset. This candidate is filled with growth and the mentorship of a superb team. Experience in manufacturing, distribution, constriction or equivalent is highly preferred, but not required.
Located in the heart of Abbotsford.
Competitive base salary commensurate with experience and skills- please discuss with Swim. The company also provides a performance-based bonus, professional development support, and great perks and benefits.
When & How To Apply:
This search is moving very quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out directly to that person very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.