Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
The first thing you'll notice about us is our unique culture, caring office environment, and positive family spirit. This will be a role that stimulates you, challenges you, fulfils you and allows you to grow substantially if you are an “A player”.
The position is open now, but based on the unique opportunity, we don't expect it to be for much longer!
You have 3-5 years of experience working in SEM. You will be responsible for the facilitating the strategy, implementation, optimization and reporting for client’s SEM initiatives. You will leverage your expert knowledge of SEM to maximize campaign efficiency, keep budgets on track, and translate disparate data sets into actionable insights.
- Work with media team to plan and execute SEM, PPC or other digital marketing components (including data gathering, campaign management, creating, analysis and reporting
- Create tagging strategy and facilitate implementation of measurement and tracking
- Improve paid search performance using industry best practices within established revenue
- Manage multiple campaigns at any given time with a focus on achieving ROI goals
- Track, record and report SEM performance metrics on a weekly, monthly basis and assemble them into client ready- format
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Media Supervisor as needed
- 3-5 years of PPC/SEM experience with proven knowledge of campaign setup, ad creation, keyword research,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, dashboards, macros, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML, SEO and Google Analytics (Including Google Tag Manager)
- Google Adwords Certified
- Meticulous attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects/deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to operate with poise under pressure
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based on our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Profit sharing compensation. You grow as we grow!
- Executive benefits package. Mountain view lounge, 100% paid health (MSP plus extended medical), team events, Fooseball, office snacks, educational stipends, and more!
How to Apply?
- Send us your cover letter and resume of course!
- 3 reasons why we should interview you.
- A funny photo.
Posted: February 23, 2018
Closes:April 24, 2018