Job ID #2963
Our client, a large and well-respected law firm located in downtown Vancouver, is looking for Corporate Records Clerk. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who is able to lend their expertise at an exceptional professional firm.
Qualifications for this position include, but aren’t limited to:
• LAA diploma from a recognized institution.
• Experience with ALF will be considered a strong asset for this position.
• Proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Office, Excel and document/knowledge management systems.
• Demonstrated ability to handle and effectively prioritize work.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Annual maintenance of corporate minute books for BC, extra-provincial and Federal companies
• Preparation of annual returns
• Administrative duties including preparation of accounts, file closing, etc.
• Other duties and tasks as may be assigned
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.
About R. JOHNSON
R. JOHNSON is a Vancouver owned and operated Boutique Recruitment firm. With over 25 years combined experience in Professional Recruitment, including 11 years in Legal, 15 in Corporate, 10 in Hosp...Read More