Job ID #3831
Located downtown Vancouver our client is a well-respected boutique law firm, who is looking for an ambitious candidate to fill their newly available role for an Accounting Clerk. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to gain invaluable experience in an exceptional organization.
• Minimum of 1 year of accounting experience. Preference will be given to those with formal accounting training and law firm experience
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Maintains a calm demeanor when working under tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Detail oriented with professional attitude
• Daily support and assistance to AP
• Accounts receivable
• Reconciling intercompany accounts
• Preparing monthly bank reconciliations
• Daily bank runs
• Other tasks required by the Manager
The client is looking for someone who is ambitious and willing to take on a challenging workload while maintaining a level of professionalism and accuracy in their work.
To apply, please send all resumes attention to Kimberly at: email@example.com, while quoting the job title in the subject line.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.
Thank you for considering R.JOHNSON in your job search.
Connect with employer:
About R. JOHNSON
R. JOHNSON is a Vancouver owned and operated Boutique Recruitment firm. With over 25 years combined experience in Professional Recruitment, including 11 years in Legal, 15 in Corporate, 10 in Hosp...