Overview YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service.
Do you love solving problems or brightening someone's day? Paladin is looking for Security Guards to join our customer service teams at shopping centres, post-secondary campuses, office towers, government buildings, and other facilities.
Join our winning team today!
Job Skills / Requirements
We are currently accepting applications for full-time, part-time and casual/on-call Security Officers to join our growing team in Victoria. We have something for everyone! There are day, afternoon and overnight positions available in various diverse sectors including:
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Shopping centres
- Office towers
- Government buildings
- Concerts and events
- Transitional homes
- Mobile patrol
- BC Hydro
- Other facilities
Our Officers at these facilities conduct regular foot patrols, monitor CCTV cameras, provide first aid, manage lost & found, write detailed incident reports, and more! YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
NICE TO HAVE:
- Provide exceptional customer service, with an exceptional smile.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification, or are willing to obtain.
- Are eligible to work in Canada.
- Have prior experience and a valid security license, which are considered an asset. If not, you're in luck! We will help you acquire your security license and even pay for it.
PALADIN OFFERS YOU:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills, including working under pressure.
- Discretion when handling confidential and private information.
- Ability to pass a security clearance.
- Ability to stand, walk and sit for extended periods of time.
- Flexible availability including weekends and graveyard shifts.
- Must be at least 19 years of age and have a high school diploma.
Please note that all interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone, in-person, and/or video chat. LET'S GET STARTED!
- Competitive wages
- Promotion from within
- Company-paid training & uniforms
- Benefits & recognition programs
Education Requirements (Any)
Minimum High School Education
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required