Job Skills / Requirements OVERVIEW
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference
starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! We offer job stable positions and lots of career advancement opportunities, including free training, security licensing, and promotion from within. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
If you're someone with a passion for security, law enforcement, lending a helping hand, making a difference in your community, and looking for a great opportunity with a company that cares about your career, we want to hear from you.YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
PALADIN OFFERS YOU:
- Provide exceptional customer service, with an exceptional smile.
- Can remain calm and effectively perform in emergency situations.
- Are comfortable to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Possess skills to deal with challenges and communicate effectively at various social levels.
- Can detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Can make immediate decisions, while maintaining composure in emergency response situations with minimal supervision.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation.
- Can handle private and confidential information with a high amount of discretion.
- Can adhere to our Code of Ethics in performing job requirements.
- Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification or are willing to obtain one. We take safety seriously, and we know you do too.
- Possess MOAB/HUFT certifications but if you don't, we'll help you acquire those certifications.
- Are eligible to work in Canada
- Have prior experience and a valid security license, which are considered an asset. If not, you're in luck! We'll help you acquire your security license and even pay for it.
- An active lifestyle: If sitting behind a desk doesn't appeal to you, you'll love the dynamic work environment that security can bring.
- Leading Corporate Culture: Paladin is a Canadian employee or choice because of the amazing people that work here!
- Career advancement: Whether you are gaining experience for law enforcement, looking for meaningful work as a student, or simply exploring a field you are passionate about, Paladin gives you the opportunity to advance your skills!
- Health Benefits & Perks: Full-time employees are eligible for great benefits, and all staff can enjoy exclusive Paladin discounts at your favorite retailers and service providers across Canada!
- And more...
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
We thank all candidates for their time, but only applications which meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
Law Enforcement and Security