Are you ready to suit up?
Are you looking for a career change? Do you have your security licence?
We are looking for Full-Time Security Officers to work in the Greater Victoria Area.
As a member of the GardaWorld team, your primary role is to ensure the safety and security of client assets, tenants and visitors to the assignment area in a professional and courteous manner. What you'll be doing
What we offer
- Perform patrols as required by the site standing orders
- Provide excellent customer service to everyone on the property
- Work closely with the store's management team, as well as with the emergency services when appropriate
- Apply property rules and regulations in a fair and responsible manner
- Write daily and incident reports
- Be prepared to respond to situations of crime, urgency and disturbance occurring at the store
What we're looking for
- Competitive wages -
$17.50/hr to start
- Diverse benefits plan
- Positive and dynamic environment
- Opportunity for advancement in the security industry
- Complete uniform
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid BC Security Guard Licence
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Sense of observation and responsibility
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
ZIP20 GardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.Job Segment:
Security Guard, Security Officer, Security
Law Enforcement and Security Transportation and Warehousing