Job Skills / Requirements
We are currently hiring Security Officers in Kamloops and the surrounding area, including Chase, Merritt, and Lillooet. This is a temporary position with the potential to lead to a permanent position. YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Make an impact as an essential worker and combat COVID-19 on the frontlines. Paladin is hiring Security Officers to support Healthcare Facilities and vaccination clinics as we protect our communities.
Be a part of a rewarding career that ensures the safety of our healthcare workers and visitors. As a Healthcare Security Officer, you respond to emergency requests, and use your excellent verbal de-escalation skills to resolve incidents. You always maintain confidentiality and discretion when handling private information, and you never forget to smile while providing your incredible customer service.
You promptly fill out detailed incident reports whenever an issue arises. This helps you discover solutions on how to keep staff, patients, and guests feeling comfortable in the secure environment you provide. Along with your dedication to utilizing PPE, you regularly patrol the sites so that no potential conflict leaves your sight. YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
- Provide exceptional customer service, with an exceptional smile.
- Are comfortable standing for long periods of time.
- Willing to obtain First Aid/CPR certification. We take safety seriously, and we know you do too.
- Are eligible to work in Canada.
- Have prior experience and a valid security license, which are considered an asset. If not, you're in luck! We'll help you acquire your security license and even pay for it.
All our Officers are required to carry a valid Security License. We also provide the Basic Security Training to those who have not been through the course previously. PALADIN OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive wages
- Promotion from within
- Company-paid training & uniforms
- Benefits & recognition programs
Paladin Security is one of Canada's Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
Please note that all interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone and/or video chat. LETS'S GET STARTED!
This job reports to the Area Security Lead
This is a Full and Part-Time
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security